[wp-docs] WordPress Feature Chart

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:36:51 UTC 2011

I thought someone had put together a comparison chart of the various
versions of WordPress on the Codex but I can't find it. With the search now
changed to include non-Codex stuff when searching the Codex, which I
understand just makes it harder to find stuff, I can't find it and I was
sure we talked about it.

In case we didn't or there isn't one, we need a feature comparison chart to
help people know what version of WordPress does what.

Here is one for Blogger and WordPress.com which highlights some features I
hadn't thought of, which would be good for showing what is available on
WordPress.com, WordPress, and WordPress MS.

http://pulsed.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogger-wordpress-chart.html - They've
kept it updated to 2011.

I think such an addition to the Codex would be important to help people
decide which version to choose.

Thanks,