[wp-docs] plugins page could use a touch-up

Jan Cohen najnehoc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 23:13:30 UTC 2011

Okay, I've gotten far enough that, as this is my first Codex project, some
of (or a lot of) you may want to have a gander at what I've done. There are
still a couple of works in progress (WIPS), and I'm still finding my
footings using wikispeak styling, but all in all, I think I'm getting there.
Once this page is squared away, I think I'll have a look at the octopus
associated with this specific page. It looks like it needs some loving care
and attention:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins

Btw, I hope it's okay to use inline styling the way I did, where I did, per
the wiki Grandmaster rules: I find it tends to often work better than the
quote quote quote approach to bold.

Jan C.