[wp-docs] plugins page could use a touch-up

Jan Cohen najnehoc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 03:22:36 UTC 2011

Thanks for the welcome, Jane.

I'll start attacking Managing Plugins tomorrow, as well as that section in Administration_Panels#Add_New_Plugins. Question: are we writing to 3.3?

Jan C.

Welcome! Re toe-stepping, not at all: technical writers who use WordPress are exactly the people we need contributing to the Codex. Feel free to take a stab at editing both pages for accuracy. For the record, I'll often mention one specific page needing to be updated, but it's usually linked to/from several. Going down the rabbit hole of updates can be great fun if you like that kind thing. If not, updating the single page will mainly mean that the others don't get caught until later, but you can also email the list to see if someone else wants to pick up where you left off.