[wp-docs] plugins page could use a touch-up

Jan Cohen najnehoc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 03:09:10 UTC 2011

Jane,

The section which needs updating with respect to uploading plugins is also caught up in a bit of a loop with http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels#Add_New_Plugins which sends the reader right back to http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins for information about downloading and installing plugins.

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes: I'm new here, but I am a technical writer who uses Wordpress.

Jan C.