[wp-docs] WordPress Integration with Social Media

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Nov 22 22:31:08 UTC 2011

I think something really brief on what social media is, and how it
"integrates" with WP. Sometimes people use a lot of buzzwords and verbiage
only to find what they really want is a link in the sidebar or somewhere.

So highlighting that it's twofold - pushing posts out to social media, and
just linking out to social media sites, and directing to different
search terms for the plugins repo.

a.

*who defers to Otto, unless he is wrong ;)

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio