[wp-docs] Administration Panels/Screens needs updating

Kevinjohn Gallagher kevinjohngallagher at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:09:12 UTC 2011

On 22 Nov 2011, at 08:28 PM, Lorelle on WordPress wrote:

> Aren't we in freeze mode yet?

Have we ever had a feature freeze that wasn't "thawed" at RC1?

Didn't we just add a new version of jQuery with new features after 2 Beta's?

Didn't Jane just write a blog post asking us for our opinion on a widget 'feature' the core team are still looking to add, even though we've had 3 Beta's and twice missed the proposed release date of RC1?

If Capital_P_Dangit taught us nothing else, it's that the code freeze is only a freeze once it's actually been released. Until then, it's just a little chilly ;)