[wp-docs] Administration Panels/Screens needs updating

Mika A. Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Nov 22 21:39:43 UTC 2011

It has it's own section, and since much of the 'footer' stuff is in it
now, I shifted those to that section as well, and made links. Whew.

Course now that I did it, I think "Gee, Mika, you wrote that thinking
of 3.3 and not 3.2, so some people might get confused looking at stuff
for the next month..."

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org