[wp-docs] WordPress in Your Language

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Wed Nov 16 08:54:33 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm fairly certain that this has come up before, looks like "juego" is
back adding signature links to various transalations on WordPress in
Your Language.  This page by nature I guess needs to be available to
edit, so protecting it is probably too much to do just now, but just a
heads-up for folk to be aware of this.  He sent me feedback (over my
webpage, to which I have not responded) and doesn't appear to believe
that he's doing anything wrong with these spam links, so we can expect
more - already he has at least 3 different accounts which have been used
to add links in.

--
mrmist