[wp-docs] Dump of the Codex?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:59:02 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what you mean by the upgrade plans for the Codex.

I did a little searching for you.

http://cleverwp.com/download-292-pages-of-wordpress-functions/
http://download-book.net/wordpress-codex-in-pdf.html
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-codex-documentation-as-a-single-download
http://www.bluelayermedia.com/blog/downloadable-wordpress-codex
http://www.hotfilesearch.com/download/52936108-Wordpress-CODEX-Offline-V2.zip.html
http://www.tamba2.org.uk/T2/codex-and-pdf/
Use HTTrack to download all the pages

Not sure why the duplicate mirror on Google Groups is important to do as
I've talked to Jane Wells and Andrew Nacin and others about moving this to a
P2 site as soon as possible, as many of the other groups have done. Did
WordPress Foundation ask you to set up the mirror? Just trying to
understand.

Thanks,

Lorelle