[wp-docs] WordPress Codex Update Project

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:35:03 UTC 2011

I believe there is. Check Templates in the Codex. I'm in an RV traveling at
the moment. :D

Most copy and paste the previous looks, but go for it.

This is a push for updates and adding, with no restrictions. Just jump and
keep us updated in the task list blog so we can all know what's going on and
no one steps on Codex toes. :D We've done that before during these projects
with three people editing the same page causing conflicts, so thank goodness
there is something wonderful like the P2 Theme to keep us updated!!!

Thanks for jumping in. This is like old times and going to be too much
fun!!!

Lorelle