[wp-docs] WordPress Codex Update Project

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed May 4 18:32:05 UTC 2011

Lorelle,

Do the WP-Docs team have a template to use for creating new Codex entries?
There have been a few times that I've noticed missing entries for various
functions, and thought, "I wonder if I should add something?". Having a
template from which to start might lower the barrier to contribution.

If none exists, and if it would be useful, I wouldn't mind taking a stab at
creating one?

This question might be off-topic for the current Codex push (which appears
to be an effort to update *existing* entries), and if so, I apologize.

Chip