[wp-docs] Is there any real WP staff here

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:29:01 UTC 2011

In the past, we've permitted contact information on the User page. That is
fair since many have various methods of contact beyond the User Talk page
for those who wish to volunteer or had a specific question, though it isn't
really encouraged. We've long had a ban on direct contact with volunteers
for free support questions as those often come in the middle of the night as
people do not know which time zone the other is in. Trust me, I know this
well. But if they wish to share their contact information on their User
page, that is fine, as long as it is not for self promotion.

Thank you again for staying on top of this, and thanks to these people
sincere in wanting to help and still learning how this all works. The
Polyglot group is very welcoming and has done much to help the Codex.

Lorelle