[wp-docs] Is there any real WP staff here

Jiehan Zheng zheng at jiehan.org
Wed Mar 2 17:11:53 UTC 2011

Well, I have a few points to clarify.

I18n sites are maintained by WP Polyglots team, but not Docs team -- if you
think my behavior were not reasonable, please feel free to report them to WP
Polyglots team. The reason I put my email address on the Contact page of
cn.wordpress.org is that I cannot get what people submitted by the contact
form, so that I put my email address onto that page. Given that the local
forum (zh-cn.forums.wordpress.org) were up weeks ago, the email is no longer
useful, so I removed my email from that page.

Thank you for reading through pages on cn.wordpress.org!

郑界涵 (Cheng Chieh-han) / Jiehan Zheng