[wp-docs] Is there any real WP staff here

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 16:29:09 UTC 2011

In message
<AANLkTikyPdcT8-MYvWbKZZ_cBfeq0e-DnwxPqL9K2iuo at mail.gmail.com>,
ThemeDaily <admin at themedaily.com> writes
>Hello, everyone
>
>I noticed below users contribute nothing for Codex,but it seems they think
>themselves are the top administrators of Codex,

I'm struggling to follow the thread of conversation to be honest, what
with it being in a language I can only read through Google-translate,
and in a mixed-up order timewise.

However, I can tell you that none of the mentioned people are codex
admins.

Further, to answer one of the points that was raised by someone at some
point - a number of the codex admins do subscribe to this list.

--
mrmist