[wp-docs] Missing Forgotten Password Link

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:48:27 UTC 2011

Here is the process that worked for me.

1. Try to login through WordPress.org. If that doesn't work...
2. Either go directly to http://wordpress.org/support/bb-login.php or use
the Forgot Password option to reset the password to an auto generated
version. It will send the confirmation with link to reset to the email
address registered with that account.
3. Click the confirmation link in the email.
4. WordPress will send the auto generated password.
5. Use that to log into WordPress.org.
6. Go to Profile and click Edit to change your password to a strong
different choice. Update.
6. Go to DOCS.
7. Login again with the new password.

It should work.

Not sure why we have to log in again in Docs, but that's what happens.

Lorelle