[wp-docs] EVENT500 Lenartic

Marjan Lenartič marjan.mirka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 08:25:30 UTC 2011

Nice greetings from Slovenia
First, once sreno and mainly healthy and successful 2011th
The best thing would be if there varjanta to get to us in Slovenia,
and together
we can find a way poslovalni how and what to sell the vessel on the market,
you can arrange for you to share how and what to post this because over
negra nothing like zaintersirani be if you have the more ideas but no
capital nimozno made because I was already buying the Event 500 mold was to
be a significant cost is extra to purchase a certificate because so far I
give every product under samogradnjo and register each vessel so that the
customer has quality and can fly when I breskbno has bought a certificate
which again interchangeable high cost them produce the series but the way so
far has been very tough because I have the greatest recession began
operating
sorry writing difficulties as a computer translator
Greetings Lenartic Event500