[wp-docs] WordPress Codex down?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:33:30 UTC 2011

I've cleared cache, rebooted, still have no access to the Codex. It's now
over 16 hours. Several other people I've checked with in my area and across
the US can't access it either. It just sits and spins. Can't get to it from
WordPress.org or via direct page. I'm not having a problem with the rest of
WordPress.org or .com. It's clearly only the docs. Very odd. ARGH. Got to be
a cloud server thing. Everything else is working fine.

Thanks,

Lorelle