[wp-docs] Navigation box moved on FireFox update

Michael Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 19:23:34 UTC 2011

If off-topic please ignore.

In Codex I use the Monobook skin preference.

I just upgraded to FireFox 9.0 on a Win7 machine and now when I visit Codex
the navigation box  on the left side (containing links to Main page, Recent
Changes, etc) falls below the main window box.  So for instance, at the Main
page, the navigation box is below the main container-meaning it's left and
below of the Category:About WordPress link.

In Firefix 8, the navigation window fell right below the MediaWiki sunflower
logo.

On other MediaWiki sites such as https://wiki.mozilla.org/IRC the navigation
box is place correctly, but in Codex it is way to the bottom left.

Is this a Codex problem or a Firefox problem?

Thanks for any input

MichaelH