[wp-docs] WordPress Guide in Codex

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:30:27 UTC 2011

Glad you are excited about this and see the need. Whether we do something
really solid with this or just use this as an exercise to find gaps in the
documentation, I know it will help everyone. I really want to help beef up
all documentation across WordPress this year. It's THE year. :D And yes,
I'm supposed to be out of Internet touch for the next few days but I wanted
to get some thoughts bubbling on this.

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/WordPress_Guide_Project

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/WordPress_Guide_Project_TOC

These are the starts to this project. I've just put in some babble to get
it off the ground. I took another look at wiki tables and fled immediately
to Google Docs for the research list. :D

Some of this is old stuff, but I really want to see what we can offer to
help people use WordPress with less stress and give them the guides they
need.

I'm starting to see three distinct guides with overlaps for WP, WPC, and
MS, so we need some creative brainstorming on how we want to handle that
"flow chart" and not be redundant.

Thanks!

Lorelle