[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:09:30 UTC 2011

Gloria, your enthusiasm is appreciated. As Jane stated, we have an active
international community and if you would like to participate, Jose is a
great person to start with. If you wish to create an independent site to
offer WordPress services and help on your own, that is up to you but the
WordPress Codex cannot offer a link to the site as explained previously.

The WordPress in Your Language page on the WordPress Codex is not so much
supported by the documentation team as it is by the international community
supporting WordPress translations and documentation. Jose will have
information on the right contact person for your region.

For the rest of us, it's clearly time to take another look at that page and
update it. Anyone up for it, just to clear out the dead links? We'll need
to get the poly-glots to get on adding or updating links. I can post
something on their mailing list, or did they get their own site yet? Anyone
active on that group?

Thanks!

Lorelle