[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

Charles Frees-Melvin charles.freesmelvin at me.com
Tue Dec 6 10:01:02 UTC 2011

Hi,

As a reverter of some of the changes made in the Codex, I thought I should chime in.

In the Codex we encourage users of WordPress to only install a copy from a download from WordPress.org. For example the changes removed de.wordpess.org as the place to download the German version in favor of wpclover.com/de.

I feel that it makes more sense to refer them to an official download as the active WP community in their language has likely linked to the version of codex and forums in their language. In addition  wpclover does not contribute a service that is not already available from wordpress.org and wpclover look tacky and had many grammatical issues something that the Codex should not be linking to.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin

Sent from my Rogers iPhone 4S