[wp-docs] WordPress Login

Barrett Golding bg at hearingvoices.com
Sat Dec 3 14:57:03 UTC 2011

> From: Lorelle on WordPress <lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [wp-docs] WordPress Login
> just went through and corrected a few things as I've heard from
> some more
> people eager to get this information. ... let's get this thing moved
> into the core docs.

Lorelle,
added some example code for wp_login_form(), as you requested,
also another image showing where hooks can print text.

in the Customize section, i think i need to add a sentence about CSS
"specificity."
what i have is kinda confusing; but with a little CSS-learnin'-
language, it'll clear up.

should be done w/ that this morn.
then i'll run all the code (PHP & CSS) again to re-confirm it all
works as described.
then you can get out your devastatingly accurate red pen one more time,
then it's ready for unleashing on the WordPress public:

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Hearvox/Login_Form

thanks.
bg
--