[wp-docs] WordPress Login

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:36:37 UTC 2011

I just went through and corrected a few things as I've heard from some more
people eager to get this information. Go through it and make sure I didn't
mess it up and add the rest of the fixes and let's get this thing moved
into the core docs. It's a great piece of work, Barrett! Well done!
Applause!

Lorelle