No subject

Wed Aug 17 18:42:36 UTC 2011

It would be greatly appreciated if members of the Docs Team are on hand to
keep an eye on http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:RecentChanges and the
http://wpdocsteam.wordpress.com/ P2 site and help out where and when you
can. I'm hoping to get some long neglected tasks accomplished and some
great ideas for new articles.

Saturday, May 26, 2012, there is an optional Codex BBQ party at my place
west of Portland. If there is enough interest, we'll be working on the
Codex all day and eating ourselves sick. One of my best friends, an amazing
cook, will be here cooking up a storm. Should be great fun.

I've been asked by several WordPress Meetups over the past year on how to
create a Codex night for their members. This will be a good experiment and
I'll have a report on how it went.

Thanks!

Lorelle

--20cf3074b31c0ba32e04c09338b7

As announced on the Docs Team Task List and here, I'll be presenting a =
program on contributing to the Codex at the WordPress Meetup Group in Portl=
and, Oregon. <a href=3D"http://wpdocsteam.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/the-port=
land-wordpress-meetup-in-portland-oregon-invited/">http://wpdocsteam.wordpr=
ess.com/2012/04/30/the-portland-wordpress-meetup-in-portland-oregon-invited=
/</a><br>

he tasks on the Docs Team Task List as as outlined here: <a href=3D"http://=
lorelle.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/pdx-wordpress-meetup-group-wordpress-codex=
-night/">http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/pdx-wordpress-meetup-group=
-wordpress-codex-night/</a><br>

 to keep an eye on <a href=3D"http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:RecentChan=
ges">http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:RecentChanges</a> and the <a href=
=3D"http://wpdocsteam.wordpress.com/">http://wpdocsteam.wordpress.com/</a> =
P2 site and help out where and when you can. I&#39;m hoping to get some lon=
g neglected tasks accomplished and some great ideas for new articles. <br>

e west of Portland. If there is enough interest, we&#39;ll be working on th=
e Codex all day and eating ourselves sick. One of my best friends, an amazi=
ng cook, will be here cooking up a storm. Should be great fun. <br>

how to create a Codex night for their members. This will be a good experime=
e<br>

--20cf3074b31c0ba32e04c09338b7--