[wp-docs] Added user page on .htaccess file generation, feedback?

David Miles amereservant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:37:14 UTC 2011

Hey Otto,
Thank you very much!  I'll update the document to reflect that.  Like I
mentioned before, it's odd how obscure information on adding .htaccess
content indirectly is and that's why I took a few hours to write that.

I really appreciate your help and everything else you've contributed to the
WordPress community.  I've come across at least a handful of your tutorials
that have been priceless in helping me learn how to develop themes and
plugins *correctly* for WordPress.  That takes a lot of time to do that and
I appreciate it.