[wp-docs] Added user page on .htaccess file generation, feedback?

David Miles amereservant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:33:58 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,
I recently dove into trying to utilize WordPress's rewrite engine and how to
add content to the .htaccess file indirectly.
I discovered the first part wasn't too complicated once I read over a few
tutorials, but modifying/adding to the .htaccess file was a whole different
story.

So I decided to take a few hours and write some (hopefully helpful)
information to help others,
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Amereservant/Editing_and_Customizing_htaccess_Indirectly

I'm sure there's things I've missed or perhaps some of you have more
advanced knowledge of the topic and can refine the information to be more
useful.

Either way, I'd love to hear feedback on it and what you think.

Thanks,

David