[wp-docs] The main page.

Spencer Hill spencerhill at theportlandco.com
Mon Aug 29 22:15:36 UTC 2011

Andrea, I would like to hear your argument for not including training materials in the codex. At first, training materials did seem a bit abstract to me in the codex (because I primarily use it for researching functions), but there is definitely training materials pre-existing in it to date, and obviously there does need to be a location for training materials. But if you and others think we could separate training from the whatever would be in the codex I could see that being a potential solution to this question.

m3shroom, thanks for the example - that makes sense to me!