[wp-docs] The main page.

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Mon Aug 29 21:49:36 UTC 2011

> I would not be keen on having that specific documentation int he codex
> itself becasue
>
> a) we'd be supporting other people user's
> b) wordpress.com <http://wordpress.com> already has the same docs, free
> to use
> c) I'd argue the codex is not the place for it.
>
> A.
I guess I didn't really communicate clearly here. I'm responding to
Spencer's request.

> Does anyone have an example of a task based version?

I'm not suggesting importing these docs wholesale into the Codex. It's
more in the spirit of sharing different examples and approaches for
inspiration. Although, do feel free to copy and adapt anything suitable
from the Flossmanuals manual, as it is GPL, and as a community, we would
encourage this kind of re-purposing.