[wp-docs] The main page.

ipstenu at ipstenu.org ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Aug 29 19:14:18 UTC 2011

The 'too much data' wasn't just towards you :) Not intended to be that
way, sorry if it was.

I agree, the purpose is to inform (teach) people, but we have to find
a balance between teaching and overwhelming.  Their brains will get
full (Farside joke).

Why don't we start with the links under "Learn How to Use WordPress"

Getting Started with WordPress is listed twice, we can obviously remove one.

WordPress.tv and WordPress Lessons are for external sites - Should
they be listed on the front page of the codex at all?  Should we have
a separate section for 'useful external but still related sites'?