[wp-docs] The main page.

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Aug 28 01:42:18 UTC 2011

The search doesn't have to be a hard fix.

MediaWiki, even the aged version we're running, has a decent search in and of itself -  http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:Search is the stand alone page.

If possible, we could change the theme to actually use the codex's built in search.  The code is, I believe, just a call to the search box (I'm running the latest and greatest version and it changed around 1.16…). Of course, if the header the same file for the whole site and not just a duplicated theme, it gets messier.  But yeah, the search is buggered for the whole site.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org