[wp-docs] The main page.

Doug heymrpro at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 19:30:47 UTC 2011

We don't have to pinpoint exactly what is intermediate versus what we advanced. What I'm suggesting is one comprehensive TOC page (for topics which could be either, or even basic) that non-beginners could use to drill down. We can, and I think should, have such a page in a prominent location which just doesn't happen to be the main page.

Doug