[wp-docs] The main page.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Aug 26 17:38:46 UTC 2011

I don't have direct access to the listserv, since it's on Automattic's
servers. Some of those have moved off there, but not all of them yet.

However, there seems to be some kind of referrer issue going on. If
you go here: http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo then click
the wp-docs link, it works. If you directly, you get a forbidden.

-Otto