[wp-docs] The main page.

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:23:58 UTC 2011

Spencer Hill, the person who made the recent major changes on the front
page, has been trying to get on this list and be heard. He just emailed me
directly. Otto, can you check to ensure the docs mailing list auto functions
are still working. The confirmation might not have gone out or something.
Thanks.

I've thanked him for alerting us to the need to secure the front page and
for kicking us to get something done with it. I look forward to his, and
your, feedback on the Discussion page on the Codex for the new front page
project and your help to improve it even more.

Thanks!