[wp-docs] The main page.

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:26:00 UTC 2011

I agree. I'm not happy with the wordy front page, a look and feel that I
feel adds more confusion than less.

I'm also concerned as I don't recognize the person who edited all these
changes. The front page of the Codex should have been locked down for
editing only by those with the highest levels of administration as it has a
long history of spam. It was locked down.

Such a change without discussion here is not a good idea, so let's start the
discussion to really fix this.

Thanks,

Lorelle