[wp-docs] The main page.

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Wed Aug 24 20:51:57 UTC 2011

Hi folk

The main page was significantly altered a few weeks ago, and split into
two broad sections.

I'm a little concerned about the wording of the section heading
"WordPress for non-developers".  Specifically, I dislike the term
"non-developers".  I think it's a bit too negative, and has tones to it
that we could avoid.

I've nothing against the front page re-design per se, but I'd love to
remove this "non-developer" term.  I was thinking "WordPress for
blogers" would be better, but I'm conscious that there's been an effort
in the community to pull away from the "blog" term.

Does anyone have a better term to use? "end users" doesn't quite fit,
either, I don't think.

--
mrmist