[wp-docs] codex spam

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:52:35 UTC 2010

For future reference, since I seemed to have missed the announcement.
the wp-polygots mailing list is now at
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com/ and on P2 and not a mailing list.
Took me a while to figure out why the email bounced back. They've now
been notified.

And why don't we have such a fun playground? :D

Lorelle