[wp-docs] Potential new Codex pages?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Sat May 29 21:31:37 UTC 2010

My first posting to this list so I'm not sure of the protocol or how the
documentation vetting process works but I'd like to offer/submit a
couple of pages that cover 2 gaps in the Codex

<http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Esmi/The_WordPress_Gallery>
Based on a blog post of mine, it seems to be very popular with users who
find the Gallery a little bewildering. I've just heard from one of the
other forum mods that he's referenced it 3 times just today.
A useful page perhaps?

<http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Esmi/How_To_Avoid_Adding_Images_to_a_WordPress_Gallery>
Possibly an addendum to the above. Again, helpful for non-tech users who
don't want to mess around with adding parameters to the shortcode.

<http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Esmi/body_class>
<http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Esmi/_Changing_Headers_with_body_class()>
These two could probably be combined into a single page. Currently, I
can't find any other Codex documentation on body_class().

Thoughts?

esmi / Mel
--
WordPress theme developer