[wp-docs] theme compatibility

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Fri May 28 09:07:59 UTC 2010

Sorry to drag up this old chestnut again, but I've just deleted theme
compatibility / 3.0 which someone created last night.  I'm pretty sure
we agreed to stop maintaining this stuff, which is essentially SEO juice
for those who happen to add their sites to the list, rather than being
anything fundamentally useful. Plus we have both plugin and theme
browsers now.

Is there a reason why we would allow / 3.0 into there?  Also should we
delete the historical pages for these?  We have compatibility stuff
going back to version 2.1 at the moment, we don't tend to keep
historical info anywhere else in the Codex.
--
mrmist