[wp-docs] new Super Admin menu pages

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:56:39 UTC 2010

On 27/05/2010 2:40 PM, Jane Wells wrote:
> On 5/27/10 4:29 PM, Michael E. Hancock wrote:
>> Based on the info from Andrea's user page then how this?
>> http://codex.wordpress.org/Super_Admin_Super_Admin_Menu
>> [...]
>> http://codex.wordpress.org/Tools_Network_SubPanel
> Perfect, thanks!
(I'm accustomed to more formal work-flows so sometimes my eyes blur here.)
Maybe I would know this if I was more tightly coupled, but I'm not, so I
can't say.

Is there / are there a stage / stages before release, while folk are
still talking through what should be coded (I mean very specifically)
where something like a chart comes up? (I don't mean anything as strict
as UML.)
In my experience very preliminary documents can quite easily be tweaked
so that at the end of the day this sort of issue is more/less
self-resolved because a list like this more/less already exists.

In case I slipped into Swahili ... I seem to do that more and more often
these days *G*:
I mean that coding can / sometimes does generate documentation as it
progresses. Mebbe not docs for users, but architecturally correct.

ben