[wp-docs] new Super Admin menu pages

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:13:50 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "andrea_r" <andrea at ronandandrea.com>

> I'm starting to set up the pages for the Super Admin sections and
> additional menu areas that aren't in the codex already. can someone take a
> quick look and check I have the naming scheme down?
> And how will they be added to this page:
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels

Andrea,

That's a question I've been struggling with for several weeks.  The last
week has seen a number of changes to the admin menus and subpanels, so once
those changes were ratified (meaning RC1) I was going to start working on
getting that article, and other subpanel articles updated.

My last thought was to NOT include anything but a sentence and a link saying
something like "If you are using Multisite/Network then visit so and
so...and then on that "so and so" article summarize and link  to the
multisite/network subpanel(s).

MichaelH