[wp-docs] outdated /obsolete pages

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Sun May 16 19:49:29 UTC 2010

In message <4BF039F3.4030808 at ronandandrea.com>, andrea_r
<andrea at ronandandrea.com> writes
>Given there's no mu anymore and the content isn't relevant, I think
>deletion works best here.
>
>Even if someone were to argue for keeping it but noting it was for
>older versions, I'm pretty sure it was current back in the 1.x branch
>of mu. That's how outdated it is. ;)

Yeah I was rather just pondering in general.. I expect though in most
cases there's no reason to keep the outdated stuff.

Of course in other places we have specifically maintained pages that
talk about particular versions of the product. (E.G compatible themes,
release info)  They might be candidates for a tag (or deletion)..
--
mrmist