[wp-docs] The widget API

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed Mar 24 21:43:52 UTC 2010

Charles, thanks for the reply. I've pulled the statement and added a
{{copyedit}} to the page. I'm not very familiar with the workflow used on
the Codex beyond that.

Hopefully someone can pick it up and update it to better reflect the old,
deprecated nature of a lot of the code and notes on that page.