[wp-docs] Something out of date in "Backing Up Your Database"?

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:44:13 UTC 2010

mrmist wrote:
> In message <4BA8F686.6020906 at gmail.com>, "Bernard D. Tremblay (ben)"
> <bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com> writes
>> Not important differences?
>> Ok.
>> You know that. I didn't know that.
> Ok, I see there is a subtle difference, we should update the doc.
Don't know about "subtle" ... is why I suggested it might be a version
issue.
Because I didn't how (which, again, is why I was reading) it stopped me.

It's not my "job" to judge "subtle" ... it's my "job" to report stuff
like that, so those who know can make the judgment.
In fact that makes for good copy editors: those who know skip stuff that
confuses others. I don't ... I trip over those and fall on my face.
It's thankless.
And now I get to apologize.

So without excuses: I apologize for going off ... a bad end to a long /
bad day.

bdt