[wp-docs] Something out of date in "Backing Up Your Database"?

Carreg carreg at carregs-blog.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 11:34:45 UTC 2010

It looks right to me.  The screenshot with section 5 shows the section
section 6 is referring to.  It's entitled 'SQL Options' -> 'Structure'
on the right of that image.

Are you using your own PMA, or is it one provided by your host?  If it's
not there I wonder if they've crippled it some how, because as far as
I'm aware it's been in PHPMyAdmin as long as the export tab itself :)

I guess you noticed this by now, but you should generally be fine using
PMA's default settings when exporting a backup.

C.

(Apologies for not adding this to the discussion page -- I'm not on my
normal computer and don't have much time!)