[wp-docs] Slashes being added bug in codex

Rafael Poveda - RaveN raven at mecus.es
Thu Mar 18 08:21:53 UTC 2010

I have tried, not successfull.

I don't know why it's escaping the quotes.

I have tried some changes (single quotes, etc) and it works in the same way.

 function eg_setting_callback_function() {
     $checked = ' ';

     // Mark our checkbox as checked if the setting is already true
     if (get_option('eg_setting_name'))
         $checked = " checked='checked' \";

It was for test purposes. You cannot put '' together, it assumes italic.

No clue, sorry.

El 18/03/2010, a las 08:39, Aaron Jorbin escribió:

> There is a bug in how code is displayed on the
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_API#Adding_a_settings_section_with_a_new_field_in_it
> page.  At the bottom, the eg_setting_callback_function()  function has
> slashes added that don't appear on the edit screen.
>
> Anyone know how to fix this?
>
> --
> http://aaron.jorb.in
> Twitter: @aaronjorbin