[wp-docs] when to start adding 3.0 features

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Mar 11 20:47:29 UTC 2010

Hi all,

How soon to we add new pages & text to highlight new features &
instructions for same for the things coming out in the next version? I
have already had a small number of people ask me directly for specific
instructions on enabling the Network.

I've written it up (and had plans to do so anyway) and added it to my
user page here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Andrea/Create_A_Network

Thoughts? Suggestions? Trunk is fairly stable, people will be testing
out the beta soon, and this is one area that will need testing. The UI
is also likely to change here too.

Andrea_R

--
Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com
Consulting at http://ronandandrea.com

Alternate email: sillyandrea at gmail.com - also for Google Wave
Phone: 1-506-276-4856 NA East Coast work hours, Mon-Fri only please