[wp-docs] Codex pages directly linked from Help Tabs

HeyMrPro at aol.com HeyMrPro at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 04:59:31 UTC 2010

Thanks for that. I was about to say "one less page to update!" but made the
 mistake of looking at it. There are now a lot more export filter options
in  3.0 than just "restrict author" so I took a stab at updating the text. It
 still needs a much more current screenshot, if anyone is interested in
working  more on this page (Tools_Export_SubPanel) and checking what I  added.

Doug

In a message dated 6/8/2010 6:50:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,