[wp-docs] Documentation Drive

Charles K. Clarkson cclarkson at htcomp.net
Mon Jun 7 19:05:05 UTC 2010

Alex Hempton-Smith wrote:

> A summary like this would be cool, without having to visit the history page:
>
> * 24 people have contributed to this page,
> * First created by [username] and last updated by [username]

You could automate that off the history. I would change the First to
Largest contributor (by character count) since that is easy to track
and might catch major revisions.

It would be a bitch to do by hand, but an automated solution which
used current stats would be pretty easy on additional resources.

And we can always blame the code if someone doesn't agree with the
credits. :)

MTSW,

Charles Clarkson
--
Mobile Home Investor
Free Market Advocate

I'm not really a smart person. I just play one on the Internet.

Stephenville, TX
+1 (254) 968-8328