[wp-docs] Documentation Drive

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:51:08 UTC 2010

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm aware you can visit the history for
an article, but only if you log in, and only if you trawl through the
articles history.

A summary like this would be cool, without having to visit the history page:

* 24 people have contributed to this page,
* First created by [username] and last updated by [username]

And it would need a good deal of thought, to obviously stop people from
contributing merely for link juice, but I'm not proposing we have links back
to their sites. Just a better way to feel appreciated for the often
thankless task of wiki contributing.

-- Alex  (Hempsworth)