[wp-docs] Codex Wiki Database Dumps

hakre hanskrentel at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 3 22:31:29 UTC 2010

Hi Docs Team,

we just had a discussion in IRC regarding the upcomming changes of the wordpress.org website and it was said, that wordpress codex will be dropped (by wordpress core members). Next to the fact that this decission has been made totally intransparent and non-democratic, I'd like to get a database dump from codex wiki.

As far as I can see the codex is licensed under GPL as well as the wordpress software (it even might be considered as part of the wordpress software which is GPLed w/o any doubts). So I'm asking who is in charge and can provide the source data.

Please let me know and how you folks prefer to deliver it.

Best regards,

hakre

 --
http://hakre.wordpress.com/